Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Superficial "Versus"

Carissa did the Patrick Wolf vs. Mika post. I'm going to go the opposite of deeper and do a Patrick Wolf vs. Mika hair battle. I think it can be agreed that these two artists have some of the best locks in the industry, but whose is "a cut above the rest" (as Jaclyn Smith on Shear Genius...guilty pleasure...might say). Behold: My image formatting sucks, but here we have Patrick in every color, and Mika with his trademark lusciousness (luscious is really the only word appropriate). Whatever he does, no matter how dark his music is (which isn't bad at all), I always want to give Pat a hug for his adorableness and "ruffle" his chameleon hair. Perhaps Mika's would be better for serious petting and finger-running-through, though. I think I'll give my vote to Pat. He's closer to my height. I can't reach Mika's head.